Saturday, January 24, 2009

cats vs dogs movie reveiw

If you have watched this movie i belive you will have noticed how much it resembels james bond movies the explosins spy scenes fight senes are basicly the same and the plot of all these kind of movies is a s fowlowing: a sinester yet usualy dim wittes villan plots an overcomplicated sceme to destroy/councer the world/univurse and there is a team of the "good guys" who stop him all the kids movies are all about good triumps because... well basicly because "good" triumphs and "evil" always fails but it is sorta funny and i think the movie would be WAY better if the dogs were evil and the cats were good so basicly a great movie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good review, although I am not sure you should be watching James Bond movies.

Anonymous said...

You would want the cats to be good 'cause you like cats.

But I don't think it would work if the dogs were evil. Dogs are too dumb to be evil.

Anonymous said...

So, I have a several questions as follow-up--

Would you watch the movie again?

Would it be good for children if their movies had good losing sometimes?

How different would the movie have to be for both sides to be good, or evil? What if the whole scheme was what cats honestly thought was best for everyone else?

Samarcand said...

That's an excellent review. My son, Max, who is five, really likes it as well. He hasn't seen any James Bond movies yet, but you're right, the film does work like one of them.

I hadn't really thought of the cats being the good guys but I think it would work, although it would be a totally different film.

Stephen.

Anson said...

nonono i DO NOT watch james bond movies seen previews but where u pplz get dat iedas?

Anonymous said...

Hi Anson! I've been checking out your blog & you haven't seen you posting for a while. I thought you might have given it up for some reason. I am glad that you didn't because you are good at it & I enjoy reading it. I watched this movie & your review was right on the money. I thought it was a very funny movie & the gadgets were very clever.